RevenueWell Website and Application Privacy Notice
Effective Date: March 28, 2020
Revenue Well Systems (“RevenueWell” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”).
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide as a subscriber of our service when you visit the websites www.revenuewell.com and www.patientconnect365.com (each, a “Website”) and our mobile applications that you download from an official mobile application store, such as the such as the Apple App Store® or the Google Play Store® which may provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and our Websites (each, an “Application”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites and Applications.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, as a subscriber of RevenueWell, and our Websites and/or Application.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites or the Application and including any information collected by your healthcare provider.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information we receive about you as a patient of one of our subscribers and who may use our products and services as a result of their relationship with their healthcare provider. This may include information we receive about you from your healthcare provider as well as information we receive when you fill out a form on our Websites provided by your healthcare provider for an office visit or otherwise. This information is subject to your healthcare provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices and we only process such information in accordance with our agreement with your healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider, and not RevenueWell, is responsible for obtaining any required consents from you for the use of your personal information, including obtaining any required consents to communicate with you via SMS or text messages. If we contact you on behalf of your healthcare provider, you may opt-out from receiving such communications by clicking “update preferences” or “unsubscribe” in our emails, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you have received a text message, by sending “STOP” in response to such text message. We are not responsible for any personal health information you may transmit through our products and services. If you need to access or correct any information we have received about you from your healthcare provider, please contact your healthcare provider to access and update such information as permitted by law.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Websites or the Application. By accessing or using our Websites or the Application, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of our Websites or Application after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Websites and Application is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Websites or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or the Application or through any of their respective features, register on the Websites or Application, or otherwise provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through the contact information below.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites and Application, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, business postal address, business e-mail address, business telephone number and fax number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as job title and your employer’s payment information; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites or Application, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
For Physicians and Dentists
We also collect information regarding your patients. Our collection and use of this information is not governed by this Privacy Notice and instead is governed by the applicable agreements with you for our services, including any applicable Business Associate Agreement.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites or Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites or Application or as part of using or configuring our services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services, managing your subscription to our services, and requesting further information or a demonstration. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website, Application, or our services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions (including communications with patients) you carry out through our Websites or Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites or Application, including traffic data, geolocation data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Websites or Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites or Application.
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, make and model of your mobile device, mobile device phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites or Application according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites or Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Websites, Applications, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit RevenueWell, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website or Application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website or application content and verifying system and server integrity).
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and Application and their respective contents to you.
- To provide you with information (including for any demonstration), products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your or your employer’s subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into by and among you, your employer and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or Application or any services we offer or provide though them.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that we jointly offer with third-parties’ that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. To Whom we Disclose and Share Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Revenue Well Systems’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Revenue Well Systems about our Websites and Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties with whom we jointly offer products and for which you have purchased or specifically expressed interest in. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Revenue Well Systems, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In compliance with federal and state privacy laws, as applicable.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties With Whom We Jointly Offer Products and Services. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties with whom we partner with to jointly offer products and services, you can opt-out by not purchasing or specifically expressing an interest in those products and services.
- Promotional Offers from RevenueWell. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by RevenueWell to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Websites or Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link in the email to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to RevenueWell as a result of subscribing to our service or other transactions.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Websites or Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
9. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
10. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
It is our policy to notify you of any changes we make to our Privacy Notice by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Websites’ home page or Application’s home screen. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Websites or Application and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
11. Contact Information
To ask questions, comments, or complaints about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Revenue Well Systems; 2275 Half Day Rd.; Suite 337; Bannockburn, IL 60015; firstname.lastname@example.org.