What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a treatment or combination of treatments that your doctors will custom design to enhance the appearance of your unique smile. For some, a smile makeover may be as simple as a teeth whitening session. Others require a more comprehensive plan that may include porcelain veneers, replacement teeth or a cosmetic gum lift. Before we get started, have your cosmetic dentist first evaluate your unique case to determine which treatment options are right for you.
How long does a smile makeover take?
Modern treatment options make smile makeovers faster than ever before. You can potentially have a fresh, new smile in just two or three visits. The length and depth of treatment will depend on your oral status and the results you desire.
How do I get started?
- Your doctor will discuss your concerns, goals and personal preferences before beginning treatment. With digital imaging technology, we can show you the potential results of your smile makeover before the procedures take place.
- Before beginning the artistic phase of your smile makeover, it is important to first resolve all oral issues. A healthy foundation will ensure that your new smile lasts a lifetime.
- Widely spaced teeth
- Crooked or overlapping teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Worn, chipped or broken teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Old dental work
- Mismatched crowns